The Towpath Vision Care family has been hard at work maintaining a safe environment in which to meet your eyecare needs.
We have taken significant steps to ensure the safety of our staff and our patients and we will continue to take the necessary precautions to accomplish that. Some examples of these measures are:
- Daily health screening of our staff, including temperature checks.
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing.
- In addition to our normal cleaning, we are continuously sanitizing all high touch areas.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- We are scheduling exams further apart to reduce the number of patients in the office at one time.
- To aide us in maintaining social distancing inside the office, aside from a caregiver if needed, we ask that you not bring extra people along with you to your exam.
- All patients are asked to wear masks per state and local regulations. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one.
- Patients will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival in the office.
- We are prescreening patients upon appointment confirmation, and again on arrival at the office.
- You may come into the office upon arrival, or if you prefer call us from your car and let us know you have arrived we will check you in and let you know when you can come right into the exam room.
- All exam rooms are sanitized between patients.
- Feel free to try on eyeglass frames. We will give you a tray to put any frames you have touched into so that we may sanitize them before returning them to our displays. We ask that you not return any frame to a display that you have touched.
We hope that these and many other processes we have put in place behind the scenes will encourage you to seek the necessary eye care you need. We would like to extend our thanks to all who have ordered contact lenses, promptly paid any outstanding bills, and otherwise helped to support us during this difficult time. We hope you will continue your support of us and other local, family businesses as we all put one foot in front of the other and head into the recovery of our health and our livelihood in the wake of this pandemic.